Swiss quality for demanding customers
The LANDERT Group is a privately owned Group of companies, characterised by innovation, quality and genuine entrepreneurship. Its headquarters are in Bulach near Zurich, Switzerland. The LANDERT Group was founded in 1924 and employs over 900 staff members across its two divisions SERVAX (customised electric drives) and TORMAX (automatic door systems). VITAX is managed as an independent department within the SERVAX division. For more than 70 years, VITAX has been manufacturing grinding and polishing machines in Switzerland in every conceivable version.
VITAX manufactures your polisher or grinder, from sanding block to water grinders and belt grinders, depending on the modular system. We produce a VITAX machine adapted to your needs. You benefit from maximum flexibility because a VITAX grinder can be extended later on.
VITAX grinding machines and polishing machines are characterised by convincing features:
- Designed and built in accordance with the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Precisely balanced rotors for smooth running
- Longevity, high performance and low maintenance
- Electrical insulation of the motors in accordance with insulation class F (highest permissible permanent temperature 155°C)
- Protection classification IP 44
- Two-component paint, standard colour green with a hammered effect
- Assembly in Bulach near Zurich, Switzerland